ObamaNation: Obamakare Supreme Court Edition

Posted on Mar 31 2012 - 1:00am by Harrison

Can the Federal Government force people to buy something (healthcare)?  That’s the central point of the entire argument… the so-called Individual Mandate.  Giving the Government the power to force everyone to buy something would give it extraordinary powers.

For some reason, Liberals are not worried about this slippery slope because they want the Government to have powers greater than it ever has.  Today health insurance tomorrow what else could they require people buy (or do)?

And how to enforce this Individual Mandate..?  A fine (or is it a tax?) if you don’t sign up?

Certainly Obamakare is an evil that needs to be defeated and shame on Democrats for voting for it.  For this reason alone the Democrats should never again be trusted with any power.

Reminds us of that line from the Dead Kennedy’s song California Über Alles:

Zen fascists will control you
100% natural
You will jog for the master race
And always wear the happy face

Enough puttering about.  Here’s this week’s ObamaNation:

7 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. LD Jackson March 31, 2012 at 1:33 AM -

Ha, you did it again. ObamaNation is becoming one of my favorite posts of every week. This is some serious comedy, pun fully intended.
    LD Jackson recently posted..Barack Obama – Defeating Him In November Should Be Easy

• Harrison March 31, 2012 at 8:12 AM -

Thanks I’m glad you like it I love writing it!

2. Steve Dennis March 31, 2012 at 5:19 AM -

Wow, pulling out a Dead Kennedy’s reference to boot! I haven’t listened to them in many, many years.
    Steve Dennis recently posted..Gunrunner: ATF Fast and Furious targets were FBI informants

• Harrison March 31, 2012 at 8:12 AM -

I refer to this song too often but it is so fitting and becomes even more so as the years go by I just can’t help myself.

3. KP March 31, 2012 at 7:47 PM -

Harrison! You have topped yourself. This is a keeper :-)

How the heck do you get this stuff into syndication.

• Harrison March 31, 2012 at 8:51 PM -

I wish I was syndicated. Maybe if it wasn’t anti-Liberal…