Ten stories from websites either linked from or linking to Just Politics..? from this past week. Hope you enjoy the stories:
10. In an article titled Perfect Food for Rural Conservatives? Politicus ponders the significance of KFC’s new double deep fried chicken sandwich which he says “already ‘slim’ people, such Rush Limbaugh and his many followers, including a goodly portion of the teabaggers might be interested in such a diet.”
09. The Independent Bloghorn writes in School Lunch: This Is War about how the National School Lunch Program is being blamed for fat kids.
08. Jumping in Pools has an interview with Arkansas Republican candidate Fred Ramey.
07. A Disgruntled Republican writes why he’s not in favor of the new immigration law in Arizona as he views it as an intrusion of rights by the State.
06. Forgotten Liberty writes a satire piece about re-distribution of wealth (this time at the hands of armed robbers).
05. From the U.K.’s Caledonian Comment we find an article titled Why Is Britain Apologising to Roman Catholic Bigots.
04. The Conservative Hideout pens an article titled Earth Day: Is It Just One Big Communist Plot?
03. Beers with Demo explores the lie that GM has repaid all of its government loans with interest.
02. The Bobo Files has something he calls the 2010 Redneck Census. If your name is Billy-Bob, Billy-Sue, or Billy-anything you might be a redneck.
01. Vulcan’s Hammer writes about a little-known rebate for dishwashers (the appliances not the workers!) and how this is another transfer of money (and debt).